Monday 16 June 2014

Tung Lok @ Resorts World Sentosa & Meeting The Giant (Tay Ping Hui)

On 11.06.14 , my family celebrated advanced Happy Father's Day at Resorts World Sentosa !

 on the way walking to Tung Lok
Reached!!
 All the daddys & the 5 kids
 at the same time we also celebrate my nephew birthday as his birthday is on 13th June.
Kids are happily eating the small birthday cake.

My sis manage to book a room at the Crockfords Tower , 
 There's a bath menu and you call advanced to the hotel and ask them to prepare the bath for you.
=)

When we arrive RWS, we happen to see the "Meeting The Giant Gala Premiere" and there was a huge crowd .

 After dinner when we are walking to the carpark we saw Tay Ping Hui taking group photos

My Mum was super excited, once she saw him finish taking the group photos, she chiong over and quickly grab his arm liao. Mr Tay was so shock!! I was so Pai Say, so i quickly help my mum to snap 1 photo and we quickly go le.. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment