Wednesday 28 May 2014

Egg Master

Around Bedok, there's a small Giant nearby so we decided to shop around and see if they sell the Egg Master. Sadly , they never sell and the staff ask me to go to their Hypermarket at Tampinese.

Saw this super cute toilet paper at Giant !

And my super nice Hubby drove to the hypermarket and we found the Egg Master finally !!

Brought 4 at one shot, 1 for myself, 1 for my sister & another 2 i help my colleague to buy.
Got to return & buy 6 more!! 1 for my bro-in-law, 1 for my mother-in-law, 3 for my mother-in-law friends at Malaysia, 1 for my sis's maid who is returning Indonesia for Hari Raya.

Saw Qoo10 also sell this, its only i think less than $20 (including the shipping fees) . But i dare not to buy it as my friends say there's a lof of fake products for this. And i decided to buy it as Giant as if there's anything happen, i can go back Giant and claim them !

However at Giant, the Egg Maker has a 1 year warranty. Whereas the one at Qoo10 doesnt comes with a warranty. So i think i make a wise choice! Lol..

Tried it straight away on the day i brought it. The egg really taste like fried egg and there's no awkward smell at all as im afraid there's a kind of plastic smell.

Was really excited with my nieces and nephew when we start to see the egg slowly rise up. My sis's maid also said that this item is good as she no need to wipe the kitchen thoroughly as normally when she cook fried egg, she need mop the floor, clean the stove etc etc. When she is using this, she just crack 2 eggs inside this machine and then she still can do some other house work. As she no need to see the fire at all..

Super Recommend this product if you are a Egg Lover !

If you still not sure what is this product, you can go youtube and type Egg Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment