Monday 16 June 2014

NDP 2014 PREVIEW TICKETS

I used both my parents IC and mine IC to ballot for the 2014 NDP  Tickets and i really got it !! Yeah! I received a message from them and they told me my mum IC has won 6 tickets of NDP Preview! A few days later, i received a call from them agn and they told me that my dad IC also won 6 tickets of NDP Preview ! Woohoo !!

So total i have 12 Tickets to 2014 NDP Preview! =) Super Happy!

Went to collect the tickets yesterday at the Float - Marina Bay!


 Left side is collect NDP Actual Tickets, whereas im on the right side as mine is PREVIEW ~~

 Hubby holding the 12 tickets ~

The stage is almost ready ! 

Excited to attend this year NDP even though its a preview, the last NDP Preview i watch LIVE was  14 years ago ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment