Thursday 8 May 2014

My 25th Birthday Celebration - Sheraton Tower Buffet

Turn 25 years old yesterday. Time pass so quickly and i often forgets what age am i now. Hahas.

Went to work as usual, took a half day leave and left office at 1pm. Before i left office, we had a quick celebration for all May's babies.
 Another colleague with me
 May babies
 Hubby & me 

Hubby accompany me and took half day leave too. :) Went to Plaza Sing for dim sum at Tim Ho Wan. There was no queue so within 5 mins we got our seats. Hubby order alot of food, but still we manage to finish it all.

 BBQ pork bun - $4.50

 S.Prawn Dumpling
 S.Beancurd Skin- $4.00
 Mango Pome Sago - $5.00
 Osmanthus cake - $3.50
HK style curry fish balls - $6.80 (new*)

We still got order 2 other items but i forgot to take photos. hahas. Total bill is $62.50. Yummy! 

After lunch, hubby drove me home to take a rest. Wanted to shop around at PS , but i was very tired and sleepy as im not feeling very well.. So went home to slp till 6pm and went to Sheraton Tower for buffet dinner. As it was a Wednesday, there's this ladies night 50% off for ladies. 

 A small birthday cake
 Family photo without the 5 kids and my brother
 Mummy & me inside the ladies.
 My sis and sis-in-law loves to hide behind us so that their face will look smaller lo.
 Hubby & me
 Daddy & Mummy
 Sis & bro-in-law
Parents taking selfie. woo hoo!


Above two photos are the food available at the buffet, as i was abit sick, i didnt have the mood to take other food photos. Anyway the buffet wasn't really worth it. Luckily there was a 50% off for the ladies. Everyone was entitled to 2 free oysters. And when that guy serve it, there was a huge fly on top of one of the oysters and it was so obvious ! So we got him to change it for us. Wont recommend to go there for buffet.

 Presents i got from my sister
 this is the Macdonald's Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary plush toy with the cert.

 Presents from sis children. Its a musical mug, once i lift up and do the drinking action, the mug will have "happy birthday" music. =D
 done by my 2nd lovely niece
 they knew i love THOR now, so my lovely eldest niece drew this thor for me!
 Birthday Card done by eldest niece too
 Birthday card done by 2nd niece
 2nd niece drew that small hello kitty. <3
 my lovely nephew drew this section of the birthday card. his <3 looks so funny. HAHAS! Love him lots! He is my small "Men Nam" meaning small macho guy..
 Present from hubby
 Super love this watch! Hubby brought it for me & surprise me when the clock strikes 12 on 7 MAY.


Card from my lovely sister! Love you always too Sis!! Muax!

Had an enjoyable day with my family. Loves all of you! Muax Muax!




No comments:

Post a Comment