Monday 12 May 2014

Astons Specialities - Resort World Sentosa

First time eating Astons at the RWS outlet and the whole experience is awful. From outside looking at the restaurant there was a lot of empty tables. Hence i decided to queue up as there was only about 6 groups of ppl in front of me. However after queuing up for half an hour , the queue doesnt really move at all. The weather and the crowd standing outside the restaurant is horrible. Its very very humid and the queue doesnt seems to move at all. Then a lady came over and starts to order my food, even after ordering the food while standing, i had to wait for another 15 mins to pay the orders. The cashier is so slow that it makes everyone standing outside your restaurant with food ordered, and still queuing up just in order to pay.

From queuing up , taking orders to paying my orders, the whole process took about 45 mins?!

After paying my orders, im being ushered to my seats and i still have to wait for another 15 mins for my food to arrive..

I ordered 3 mains, one of them is a steak & chicken. I requested for a medium well done steak. But as im cutting my steak, i realize it wasnt what i want. It was still raw! After seeing the meat is still raw, i totally had no appetite to continue to eat.

I had ordered a Medium well done steak !!

in case you do not know what does medium well done means , i have attached a degrees of steak doneness chart. 

The total bill is  $60 plus dollars, $22.90 + GST for the steak but why im eating a raw meat. T.T

Awful Experience at this outlet. Anyway i had wrote a complaint letter to astons about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment