Wednesday 23 April 2014

Marugoto Shokudou - Broadway plaza japanese restaurant

Wanted to try out something new and must be some where near AMK, so i google and found out about this restaurant. Not much review i can find online about this, but for my review its gonna be a very bad one.

the interior of the restaurant. there isn't alot of crowd too
the "mini buffet bar"

 Saw this Shabu Shabu dinner special. As it was only $24.90, so i was thinking it was quite worth it for two of us. So i ordered one set thought my hubby and i can share this. While placing the order, the waiter told me that we cannot share this thing at all. If we are caught doing that then we have to pay for another $24.90. My hubby and i reaction was like, huh? WTF. Bcos we were thinking of this one set and we will order other food like, shaba fish, salmon sashimi, chawanmushi etc etc.. Hence we decided to go ahead and i order my own set of shabu shabu dinner set, and my hubby got to order his own food too.

While we are eating halfway, the staff LOVES to come and take a look and see if we are sharing food or not. It makes me feel so uncomfortable. By the way, we did not share the food at all!!!
this is my own pot of shabu shabu.
 this is my dessert. WATERMELON ! Lol.. from the menu what they mentioned was actually Honeydew Melon Fruit.. WTF ~~ i tried to convince myself saying that this red colour thing is not watermelon, so i google and see what honeydew melon fruit, and ta-da... really is wrong fruit given to me.. felt so cheated.. if they can actually ask us to top up a few dollars so we can share the shabu shabu, then i will be happily doing that, btw their buffet counter food doesnt have a lot of variety too.
YUCKS! i swear i wont go back again!

Ratings : 0.5/ 5 ! :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment