Wednesday 12 March 2014

First 2 weeks of March'14

01.03.14
Watched Non-stop with hubby. *Happy*
the storyline very interesting, different from other hijacking movie.
02.03.14
Went to Malaysia very last minute, as my uncle have brought a house at Malaysia and he need to attend a owner meeting over there. So he text me in the morning to see if my hubby and i are free in the afternoon so we could go over there together. And we decided to follow him and drive in to take a look at his newly renovated house and I decided to shop around at the Jusco nearby while he can do some house work chores at his new house as his last visit there was on day 4 of Chinese New Year.

When we reached the woodlands immigration customs, the officer took my passport and ask when was my last visit to malaysia and when did i get out of malaysia. OMG! Because my passport was chop that i left Singapore on 2 Feb but theres no chop that i enter Malaysia!!!! After explaining, he drew a void on my passport. Phew~~ so lucky i wasn't detain at the custom! Arghh..

Woah! Anyway my uncle's house was huge ~ Hmm... To me its huge, but for my hubby who is a malaysian , he got no feeling liao. He says that this size of house its very common at malaysia. OK .. he win..

Had dinner at Genko Sushi somewhere near the jusco bukit indah. Salmon sashimi was still ok. But my hubby still prefer the One fullerton that japanese restaurant.

06.03.14
Dinner with my colleagues at Sembawang White Bee Hoon. Located opposite Sembawang Shopping Center, the specialty dish of this cze char stall, as its name suggests, is 'white bee hoon'. Fried in a similar way as fried hokkien prawn mee, 'white bee hoon' is coated with tasty white gravy and topped with fried egg, prawns and sotong.
For 7 Adults the bill came to be exact $100. Not very expensive. Must Try!!

*Prepare to queue up to 45 mins!*

Sembawang White Bee Hoon
2 Jalan Tampang
Singapore 758946
Closed on Wednesdays

07.03.14
Stayed at Hotel Micheal @ Sentosa for 4D3N.




 *got no idea why my nieces love this shower area so much*

08.03.14
Wanted to have brunch at Lola's Cafe somewhere at Kovan area, but the waiting time for 2 pax is around 1 hours plus! Its already 1pm when i reach there and my hubby is very hungry so we got no choice and had to go to my usual lunch place. Had lunch at serangoon garden's way market. Ate my favorite pig's organ soup.

Love the soup and almost every pig organ that they sell. Have been patronizing this stall every saturday for the past 2 months. Shit. Forgot to took photo of the stall beside this too. Because on the left side of this stalls, there's my favorite 爱玉冰 (ai yu bing) drink!

After lunch, fetch my nieces and nephew to RWS. Had dinner at Osia.

 Osia is all about thinking out of the box. Famous Australian Celebrity Chef Scott Webster teams up with Chef de Cuisine Douglas Tay to present an innovative a la carte menu that combines Asian influences and western culinary techniques with finesse.
 The open-kitchen concept features prominently in the restaurant, enhancing the culinary experience for diners as they have the pleasure of watching the chefs in cooking action.
very nice bread~
 oysters
 lamb~
cod fish
 beef
nice & neat toilet
Valrhona Hot Chocolate Soup
This dessert is pure magic and a legend in the making, with a scoop of black pepper vanilla ice cream perched on warm molten chocolate.

09.03.14 
Had brunch at slappy cakes the 2nd time. Adults who bring their kids there, pls pls pls be very careful. The built in griddles are very hot! And both times i saw kids simply place their hands on it and got scalded.. so poor thing.. 
in case you dont know what is built in griddles, its that black metal thing that where you make your own pancake. 
By the way, I hope they have more brunch items in future :)
Had dinner at Coca restaurant. The menu was quite limited for a buffet style steamboat. The dessert - thai red ruby isn't that fantastic as compared to last time. I feel that their service and food quality all have went down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment