Tuesday 11 March 2014

Last Week of Feb'14

Hello ~~ Didnt update my blog for 3 weeks. Arghh. Busy Busy ~~

21.02.14

Watched The Lion Men with my hubby and 2 nieces at Serangoon Nex @ 9.15pm. Wasn't a SG film fan, normally SG movie i wont give a damn and wont bother to watch. But this time, bo bian as my nieces has been pestering me and ask me to bring them out for this movie. To my surprise, this movie quite funny lei ! Because of all those "hokkien" dialects and "Singlish", which is very similar to Singapore style of conversation. By the way this movie got Part 2. >.<''

23.02.14
Had dinner at Sansui restaurant. Its a Japanese sushi restaurant.
Located at : One Fullerton
                    One Fullerton Road #01-05 S(049213)

Food are expensive. For 3 adults and 2 kids, the total bill is about $400+. The salmon is nice and fresh but expensive~~ Hohoho!

26.02.14
Wasn't feeling well due to indigestion. But that doesn't stop me from eating. Had high-tea session with my sis and our parents at Grand Park Orchard - Open House @ $28++.  Not sure whether is it because its a weekday therefore there wasn't many people or it's because actually the food there wasn't nice at all and hence when we reach there, there was only about less than 10 ppl there eating?

Food was quite limited and food wasn't tasty at all. I guess i wont go there for high tea again.
*The po-piah was awful.*




No comments:

Post a Comment