Wednesday 12 March 2014

5 and a half years "Pak Tor" anniversary

10.03.14
Received this "mango juice" from Hong Kong by my lady boss. YEAH~~Been craving for this drink a long time ~
*Mango Deluxe Drink* with pomelo and mango cubes
11.03.14
Its our 5 and a half years anniversary. =)
Had dinner at Lola's Cafe, food was still ok and not up to my expectations at all. But i would still go back and try their Brunch. I think their brunch menu is more delicious.
 *Bangers and Mash - $8*
 *Bacon & Mushroom spaghetti in Truffle Cream Sauce - $14*
 *Beer Battered Fish & Chips - $15*
*Nutella Tart - $7*
 Ordered Iced Marigold Round - $4.50 (flowery taste - my hubby says its like indian taste) & Raspberry blueberry - $6 (taste awkward) . Total bill is $54.50 (no GST & service charge, or maybe they already charged into the food.) Lol.. I would only go back to try out the Brunch, other than that, NO....

Lola's Cafe 
5 Simon Road S(545893)

Watched 300 - Rise of an empire at AMK hub ( this movie so damn bloody lo, but its still a nice movie )

Wonderful day spent with my Dear! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment