Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all !!! <3

Back to yesterday story,

SO once im inside the car, i kept asking him where are we going to have dinner later ? Eventually he just say that we are going to have dinner at the cafe which i always wanted to go for a very long time @ Changi Village ,

Chock Full Of Beans
Blk 4 Changi Village Road #01-2090 S(500004)

 the entrance
menu
Mushroom Soup - $7 (super hot)
 Penne with Salmon - $17 (for me, i think there's no taste at all, so we add abit of salt. LOL.)
 
Hawaiian Pizza - $23 ( i think Pasta Mania taste nicer. lol.)
Chocolate Banana Milk Shake - $7 
 Chocolate Cake - $6.50 ( Nice! )

Total bill is $60.50 ( NO GST & Service Charge)

When i left the cafe i realize i forgot to order their hot drinks lol.. aiyoyo! 

*Pictures from their facebook*



 super cute right ?! Zzz! i will go back for my hot drinks one day! Arghh!

After dinner we went straight home, took out my new bedsheets to wash then he asked me if i wan to wash my new clothes too or not, so i say ok lo, so i went to my wardrobe and i found one bouquet of roses there !! HEHEHE! Super Happy!!

 Total 11 roses
Selfies with the bouquet of roses! 
Meaning of number of roses

When im inside the car on the way for dinner, he still ask me if this year there's no roses you ok hor ? Of cos my reply is " ok la.. nvm wan la.. " deeply inside of cos will feel abit sad la.

Thats y i didnt expect he would put in the effort to buy the flowers and surprise me by keeping the flowers inside the wardrobe!

*Im really happy to have you as my hubby. Love you always Dear! *



No comments:

Post a Comment