Thursday 13 February 2014

On The Eve Of Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day !!

For the past few years, I actually forget how i spent my Valentine's day as my hubby wasn't by my side. And last year i remember that he actually promise me that from this year onwards he will spend every Valentine's Day with me and also bring me to a restaurant and have dinner.

Im still looking forward for the day to come !! =)

Today he suddenly tell me that :
" Hey, go online and check where we can have dinner tonight, we are going to celebrate Valentine's Day today !"

My reaction was like " Huh? Today ? I don wan to go online and check la, if you wan to ask me go out and have dinner tonight then you have to go and check out the restaurants yourselves lo." *That is a man jobs! Right?*

Then his reply was like " then ok lo, no need go eat liao."

KNS ! Zzzz !

But about half an hour ago, he still tell me that I will bring you to go out and eat dinner tonight. But i  dont know where he will bring me to go.. Asked him a few times and he doesnt want to tell me.

My hubby is not a very romantic person lei, i also dont know why he suddenly like that ah ? Did he did something wrong behind my back ?! Hmmmm.. Of Course NOT! hahahaha. I trust him! :)

Looking forward for the dinner later!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment