Saturday 15 February 2014

Our 1 Year 9 Mth anniversary

Today is my ROM 1 year 9 mths anniversary. No celebration for this time round.

The conversation between me and my hubby yesterday,

ME : Dear, how come you buy 11 stalks of roses for me this year? I thought you said this year you only going to buy one stalk for me ?

Dear : because that 11 stalks is for 11 Years ~~~

*OMG* Means i wont be receiving flowers for 10 years! Faints!

ME : Then dear, 10 years later come back and look for me. Zzzz! 


LOL! How come he so bad la.. >.<

Yesterday my sister also had a surprise from my BIL (bro in law), so sweet & romantic lo!

 got rose petals on the bed lo!

Then i came up a idea that, im going to reuse the roses that my hubby bought for me. Im going to pluck out all the rose petals and then put on my bed. HEHEHE! But not sure if my that 11 stalks roses enough or not. Hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment