Monday 10 February 2014

River Hong Bao 2014

My hubby promise me that he will bring me to 春到河畔 @ the float at Marina Bay, so finally he brought me there on the last day of the event. We thought there will be no crowd and we happily drive there. On the way there we saw there was road closure and alot of traffic marshals. Then i realize that there was another event (Chingay 2014) just right besides the river angbao event !! Aiyoyo!! Then my hubby starts to blame me that why i would wan to come to such events lol blah blah blah... We had a hard time finding car parks to park our cars as all carparks are full ! In the end we have to park at some where near Fullerton Hotel and valets parking for $20 ! Zzzz..

River Hong Bao 2014
This annual iconic event presents a truly unique Chinese cultural experience for Singaporeans and tourists to titillate your senses. The River Hongbao is open to public and admission is free.


 the entrance of the event
 snake

 pineapple & durian lol..
 tiny bells tie to those auspicious words, every year i would bring some coins and try to throw at the bells , if it rings then it will come true.
the lighting
before i leave the place, i bought myself a $1 candy floss. 

09.02.14 (Sunday)
Went to Vivo to had brunch and watch movie with hubby. It's been so long we go dating together. 
 Kim Gary - Mango Series
 A photo of us before the food comes
 French Toast - HK style
 my cheese baked rice
Tickets Booked! 
Watched From Vegas to Macau, this movie never say much about gambling so kind of boring.

After movie, went to the above place to attend my primary sch friend's baby 1 yr old party which is just 2 bus stops away from vivo.

No comments:

Post a Comment