Friday 7 February 2014

Chinese New Year 2014

HELLO !!!! Im back from Malaysia and started work 2 days ago, lots of things that to clear.. So finally I have time to blog about what i have done for the past few days ..

On the 30/01/14 (30 晚 - Chinese New year Eve)

No need to go work, so sleep till about 11am. Had brunch with my parents at home bcos i wan to eat "Pa Mee". So my dad cook that specially for me !! Yummy ! Left home at ard 3.30pm to fetch my hubby's cousin and his uncle to go Malaysia together for the reunion dinner. Singapore & Malaysia custom has no jam but we waited about 15-20 mins to be our turn. Reach Chaah (my hubby's grandparents house) at about 7.45 pm. Damn hungry..

31/01/14 ( 初一)

*kids playing kite outside their house* (Kampong Life)

Went to my hubby's grandparents house to pay visit to them first thing in the morning then had lunch & dinner there too. At night there was a lot of fire crackers noise and fire works , the atmosphere there was good.


*lok lok* ( a car that carries all these food , can fried or boil our food)

01/02/14 ( 初二 )

Hubby drove me back to Singapore as i wan to visit my parents during the first 2 days of CNY. Reach sg ard 5pm and drop my things at home and straight away went to my brother's house as all my relatives was there. 
My brother & uncle preparing "Yu Sheng"
All of us ready to Lou Hei ~~

02/02/14 ( 初三 )
Return to Malaysia today , but this time we go to Batu Pahat first as tonight dinner will be there. 
*Reserved Tables for us*
Gamble till 11 pm plus and got to drive back to Chaah to sleep , another 45 mins to 1 hr drive .

03/02/14 ( 初四 )

Went to temple and pray for a better year and for good health !
So lucky ! Happen to see the lion dance when we are at the temple !
 Lion Dance preparing to light up the fire crackers
 one of the kids trying to imitate the lion dance
 the lion dance come near me, abit scary lo..
dancing around inside the temple

the lion dance has to move back slowly and cant show the backside towards the god as they need to respect the god.

at night, all of the kids came over to grandparents house play BINGO ! 
 
04/02/14 ( 初五 )

Had lunch at grandparents house and we got to go back to singapore as we are working the next day. 
Happen to see an accident at the highway. So scary !
Reach Singapore at about 5pm , so tired as for the past few nights we slept at around 2 am lol !!

05/02/14 ( 初六 - 开工大吉

Back to work !! Still in a new year mood. *yawn* starting to clear my work and gamble starts at office!! =)

After work had dinner at AMK Hub ichiban sushi ! Look at my handsome hubby! hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment