Monday 9 June 2014

True Fitness Trial Gym & Changi City Point

3 weeks ago, received a call from telemarketer to ask me if i want to go for a 2 weeks trial lesson at True Fitness. So i was thinking , woah, not bad lei. 2 weeks trial ! so ok lo, brought my hubby and one of my colleagues down to check out the gym and see what does this gym offer and how much is the joining fee.

Went down on 29 May 2014 at Djitsun Mall , the Gym is located at the whole of 4th floor of that building. One of the guy came and ask us to fill in our particulars. After a short while another guy call Leslie who is the membership consultant came and explain more about their gym. He showed us around the gym, what this gym has and other kind of information.

Last part, he came in with a file and tell us the main part , which is the monthly gym fees. He started with like we need to pay about $400 for the first mth, as there are membership fees, joining fees and one more don't know what fees. Then monthly got to pay about $200?! Erm.. i forget abt the actual fees.

So he went on and telling us that IF we join NOW ~ We only need to pay $50 as joining fees and monthly fees will be $139 and we can access to all the True Fitness Gym in SINGAPORE !! If not we can take the $115 per month but only can access to this AMK branch. WOAH~~

And if we were really interested we can pay the $50 now and secure the $139 monthly fees. Ok, so we were really tempted and we PAID! lol !

Next week 13th June will be the end of the trial of this gym. So far I only had been this gym Once for a combat fitness class and try the other equipments.

So the guy Leslie keeps pestering me and ask me to go down and have lessons and also at the same time pay the balance as he will be on leave this weekend. Argh.. I was like, Aiyo, at that point of time when he text me to go down and pay, I havent even start any lesson yet lol.. so how would i know whether this gym really suits me or not. LOL. so damn pissed. And i rejected his this idea.

Anyone who intend to go gym, pls don be so easily tempted like me and my friends. Come to think of that actually i don have to pay the $50 lo. Right now i dont think of joining already , so the $50 becomes my 2 weeks trial fees ! T.T

Whatever la, the money went to him liao. I don wan to think so much le. And he introduce a gym instructor to us, so if next time we will to get a instructor we can look for this guy call Eric.

So this guy Eric starts to pester my hubby. Ask him when he wan to come down and get him as a instructor. Of Course we got to pay extra fees la ! $100 every session for 1 hour!

Leslie also gave us a Nike Voucher as I behave like an auntie ah, then he try to give me whatever free gifts he can to me. hahaha.


Went down to Changi City Point on 31 May to visit the Nike Factory Store. First time going to this shopping centre, didnt know that all is outlet stores. Things are quite cheap.

When i reach there, there was a small queue outside as they need to do crowd control. Everything inside is already discounted, and i still can further use this 30% voucher! Eg, this sports tee is $59.90 original price, then its sold at $39.90. And i use this voucher, so i only paid $27.93 for this tee. WOO HOO! Cheap lei.

Brought my nephew that day
Craving for ice cream waffle and my hubby bought it for me. hahaha! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment