Saturday 18 January 2014

Planning on a budget trip ? Part 2

After we did some homework for the surrounding areas of XiMenDing, we choose Swiio Hotel.
 Swiio Hotel, View from the streets at night
Lobby located at the 6th Floor
5th Floor - the first thing i see once the lift is open
 the 5th floor corridor
My room for the next 4 nights ! 

We checked in on 2nd Nov, so after i make confirmation with this hotel, i actually email them secretly and ask for some special requests. Balloons to be in my room and a small choc cake to be served to my room at 11.59pm ! And they are so willing to help me, and of cos i did pay them for the decorations and the cake. When we first enter the room , it was just a normal without any decorations because i have instructed them to do it when im out for dinner at decorate it at about 8pm onwards.

The very neat & clean room

Clean toilets
Total there are 24 balloons (my hubby age) & each balloons is tied with our photos. =)


 Small little surprise for my hubby as if im going to propose with him. hahaha! its seems that i pay the hotel myself and prepare the surprise for myself. Lol..
The small small birthday cake
 Our tired look with the cake =) Happy Birthday Hubby!! Love you!

*End of our Day 1 in Taipei*

No comments:

Post a Comment