Wednesday 8 January 2014

First week of 2014

Hello !

Let me go through what i have been doing for the past 8 days ...

31.12.13 (New Year's Eve)
- Work full day ( how i wish it can be a half day )
- Hubby drove me to RWS (Resorts World Sentosa) to meet up my family
- Had buffet dinner at Starz Restaurant ( Inside Hard Rock Hotel ) *Loves the Salmon*
  Because its a eve, so the buffet at that night was $88 ++ for per pax.


           * Trying out this to get a feel of how the running man guys do the mission.*

- Count down inside the room with my nieces & nephew

After counting down drove home.

01.01.14 (New Year's Day)
 Movie Date with my hubby !
04.01.14 ( 3D2N @ Festive Hotel )
My sis manage to book 2 connecting rooms (newly renovated rooms) at Festive Hotel @ RWS .

                           *above 2 pics the room has 2 single beds and a sofa bed*


                           * above 3 pics the room has a queen size bed and a sofa bed*
                                                * both rooms toilets are the same*
                                                             *Our Room Key*

Had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, the food was not bad, the serving was quite big.
At 8pm , Hubby & I bring the kids to watch Light Seekers.
Hmmm.. For me it was a boring Musical Show. Lol. In between there's a short toilet break for 20 mins. So we decided to move seats to somewhere further down, nearer to the stage to get a clearer view. I know what i did was abit kiasu and behave like a PRC. BUT !! We are sitting at those empty sits. And then one of the staff came and tells me that : " im ok with you moving a few rolls down but not so many rolls. " And my reply was ok. Yup ! Im quite pissed off and should have talk back to the staff. But i didnt. Anyway during the 20 mins short break, all of us left the show. If the staff didnt come and approach me, I would have stay and finish up the show.

05.01.14 (Slappy Cakes) - Make Your Own Pancakes, Right At Your Table!
First time trying out this restaurant.





 The kids love this restaurant!! I would love to go back again & try out other things inside the menu!

07.01.14 (Rokeby Bistro , Wimbly Lu Chocolates)
First time @ Rokeby Bistro . 
Add : 15-9 Jalan Riang S(358987)
Hours : 9am - 10pm (closed on Monday)

                                                             *Choc Overload - $7.50*
*Kurobuta Pork Belly - 200g of sage marinated kurobuta pork belly, served with apple sauce and mash. Their 'ang-mo' version of 'siew yoke'! $25.90*
                                                     *Spaghetti Carbonara - $15.90*

Total Cost  : $49.30 ( NO GST !)

Service : 7/10
Food : 7/10
Ambiance : 7.5/10

The service kns ! Because when my hubby raise up his hand and wanted to get the menu for the desserts , the waiter thought he wanted to bill and then came back with the bill.. Awful !

So my hubby got no choice and accompany me to Wimbly Lu Chocolates !

Add : 15-2 Jalan Riang S(358987)
Hours : Tue - Fri: 1:00 pm - 10:30 pm
             Sat: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
             Sun: 9:00 am - 10:30 pm (closed on Monday)
                                                                *Choc Eclair - $3*

 Total Cost  : $12.10

Service : 9/10
Food : 8.5/10
Ambiance : 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment